Spektra Systems is seeking a Senior software developer who possesses a passion for solving problems and for emerging technologies. This is a technical role responsible for analyzing, documenting, creating, testing, and delivering solutions in a .Net-centric environment. You likely have a home lab where you play with new tech and keep on developing new stuff based on emerging technologies. You love driving technology solutions such as Cloud, Web API’s, Web Applications .NET, databases etc. You will be own development efforts within the product development team and drive the product development. You are a confident, skilled client developer, adept at listening to client challenges and recommending solutions as well as an effective partner working with the internal team. You’ll have an opportunity to work on latest and greatest technologies such as Cloud, AI, Serverless and many more.
Responsibilities(Varying, From level to level):
- Analyse, design, develop, test, release and maintain products in a .Net-centric environment.
- Rapidly implement features on the product roadmap
- Quickly evaluate and learn new technologies, libraries, concepts
- Independently drive features from concept and design through to completion
- Lead a team developing a full-stack application using primarily .Net technologies
- Plan and manage integrations with third-party software
- Move fast to make things, break things, and iterate constantly based on user feedback
Technical Skills:(Varying, From level to level):
- Expertise on C# .NET Stack development, Developing and Consuming REST API’s, Microsoft SQL , Web Applications development, SCM
- Understanding of the Design Patterns and implementation experience of few.
Good to Have
- AngularJS, Azure Development experience, Experience with Visual Studio Online/Visual Studio Team Service/Git, JSON, Build and Release
- Azure IaaS & PaaS technologies
Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic start-up environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Resume for Cloud Developer”