Hiring Cloud Solution Architect
Time: EMEA & US Shift Positions
Experience Level: 5+ Years
~ 50%: SI Efforts(System Integrator)
Spektra Systems is seeking a Cloud Solution Architect who possesses a passion for people and for emerging technologies. You likely have a home lab where you play with new tech. You love driving technology solutions such as Microsoft Azure, EM+S, modern applications Hyper-V, Microsoft Infrastructure technologies(Active Directory, Exchange, RDS, SQL etc), networking, and data center. You will be a process and technology owner within the IT Operations team. You are a confident, skilled client consultant, adept at listening to client challenges and recommending solutions as well as an effective partner working with the internal team. You’ll participate in designing, implementing, and maintaining client infrastructures, as well as migrating applications and infrastructure to Microsoft Azure.
Responsibilities(Varying, From level to level):
- Develop solutions focussing on Microsoft cloud and DataCenter technologies tailored to solve clients’ technical and business requirements.
- Perform Infrastructure and applications migration to cloud(Microsoft Azure)
- Implement highly-available Azure/virtualization/server/networking/storage architectures.
- Implement and support highly available RDS Solution
- Implement, manage and support Microsoft Identity Solution(AD, AzureAD, EM+S)
- Support backup and disaster recovery infrastructures with the ability to meet client recovery time objectives.
- Create, provide and maintain project documentation as required internally or by clients.
- Analyse, identify, and remediate issues within client infrastructures.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services by pursuing continuing education both inside and outside of work to maintain professional expertise.
- Lead a team of engineers and maintain the delivery cycle.
Desired Candidate Profile:(Varying, From level to level):
- Azure IaaS & PaaS
- Office365, EM+S(AAD, AIP, Intune)
- Azure AD and Hybrid Identity Solutions with SSO
- Microsoft Infrastructure and Server technologies: Windows Server OS, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/FileServer etc
- Virtualization: Hyper-V, CSV, Storage Spaces, Virtual Networking, Migrations etc
- Windows Server: 2012 R2, Virtualization, DNS, AD, DHCP, File Server, PowerShell command-line.
- RDS- Remote Desktop Services: Virtual Desktops and RemoteApp
- System Center: SCVMM,
- Windows Client: Windows 10, Group Policy, Deployment, Bitlocker.
- Networking: Internet connectivity, Wi-Fi, IPv4, VLANs, NAT, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS.
- Linux Server OS: Linux (primarily CentOS, and Ubuntu). Pub/Priv keys, SSH, PuTTY, etc., Linux/Unix command line, LAMP stack.
- Miscellaneous: Software Licensing, Regulatory compliance, application and system monitoring.
- AWS Essentials
- DevOps Cycle understanding
- Backup/Recovery/DR: WAN backups and replication expertise.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Ability to lead team of implementation and support engineers
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Resume for Cloud Solution Architect”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience c