Hiring Technical Project Manager
Time: EMEA and US Shift Positions
Experience Level: 2 years to 8 years(Multiple Positions]
Spektra Systems is seeking an IT Project Manager who possesses a passion for people and for emerging technologies. You are someone who is responsible as the captain of the ship. You are a confident, skilled client consultant, adept at listening to client challenges and recommending solutions as well as an effective partner working with the internal team. You’ll participate in planning projects, cost estimation, people planning, customer satisfaction and customer handling.
Responsibilities(Varying, From level to level):
- Accountable for the business unit service delivery.
- Responsible for Project Planning, Customer Satisfaction and overall Project delivery.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with respective stakeholders.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Handle team management, availability, productivity enhancement.
- Lead a team of engineers and maintain the delivery cycle.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Should have fundamental technical skills around Cloud(Microsoft Azure) and DevOps practice in general.
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Resume for Technical Project Manager”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience.