Designation: Remote Support Engineer – Cloud and End User Computing
Spektra Systems is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer who possesses a passion for people and for emerging technologies. You likely have a home lab where you play with new tech and have a passion to solve problems.
“If you’re a good remote support and end user support engineer, We’ll help you become an expert on Microsoft Cloud”
- Provide Technical Support to US Customers for Office365, User management, and End User Support.
- Provide End user support for Windows 10, Office, One Drive, Office 365 and related technologies.
- Perform and maintain user provisioning and de-provisioning tasks.
- Learn the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies and provide solutions with using latest technologies.
- Learn Ticket management tools, internal/external communication and processes to deliver top quality service.
- Analyze, identify, and remediate issues within client infrastructures.
- Windows Server Management and Monitoring
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services by pursuing continuing education both inside and outside of work to maintain professional expertise.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a remote support environment.
- Experience with ticketing and time tracking procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relentless client-focus, and ability to consistently deliver high-quality customer service.
- Adherence to workflow best practices: attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Ability to accurately schedule and effectively balance multiple short and long-term project work for timely completion.
- Ability to work autonomously and with other members of the technical and operations teams.
Must be willing to work on full night shift schedule
Technologies you’ll be working with:
- Windows 10 Client Operating Systems
Office 365 Applications and Services, One Drive, Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams etc
- Windows Server Management, Update Mangement.
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Azure Active Directory
- Virtualization and Cloud Server Monitoring and Management
Please send out profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resume for Cloud Support Engineer” in subject.
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience