Support Specialist: Trainings and Labs
Spektra Systems is seeking a support specialist for providing support for trainings and events happening through it’s platform CloudLabs. You’d be a part of a dynamics team responsible for building and supporting many of labs and workshops every month. This profile is Semi-Technical, includes non-technical management, scheduling and support along with basic technical support for cloud technologies used during the labs.
- Create, maintain and manage events and labs calendar
- Administrative work related to events(Settings up events, calendars, sending event information and lab details to instructors/participants,)
- Manage events end to end with full accountability and ownership.
- Provide phone and chat based support during events
- Maintain customer communication and ensure client satisfaction during events
- Involve right backend technical teams as and when required.
- Learn about Cloudlab product(Trainings will be provided) and handle basic support requests.
- Learn Cloud Technologies over the time and provide technical support for cloud technologies.
- Night-shift Schedule(there could be rotation depending on schedule).
- Provide voice and chat based support for Spektra’s propriety products.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for CloudLabs Support Specialist”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience
Please note that this is not a development/entirely technical role, however you’ll have ample amount of opportunities to learn cloud technologies.