Application Support Engineer
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA & US Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 1 years to 5 years (Multiple Positions]
- Work Profile: SaaS Application Support - Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem
Spektra Systems is seeking a support specialist for various level providing support for its platform C3 – CSP Control Center. This profile is Semi-Technical, includes non-technical management, scheduling, and support along with basic technical support for cloud technologies. This role provides you extensive opportunities to learn and master Microsoft cloud ecosystems including Azure Platform billing and governance.
- Manage support tickets/requests end to end with full accountability and ownership.
- Provide email, phone and chat-based support.
- Maintain customer communications and ensure client satisfaction.
- Involve right backend technical teams as and when required.
- Learn about C3 product (Trainings will be provided) and handle support requests.
- Learn Cloud Technologies over the time and provide technical support for CSP Control Center.
- Ensure C3 partner environment health with respect to data (Training will be provided).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, self-starter/self-motivated and highly eager to learn new technologies.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of SQL is must.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure services.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem
- Prior experience in providing Application Support(SaaS)
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for Application Support Engineer”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience