Application Support Engineer
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA & US Shift Positions
- Experience Level: Freshers to 1year (Multiple Positions)
- Work Profile: SaaS Application Support - Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem
Spektra Systems is seeking a support specialists for various level providing support for its platform C3 – CSP Control Center. This profile is Semi-Technical, includes non-technical management, scheduling, and support along with basic technical support for cloud technologies. This role provides you extensive opportunities to learn and master Microsoft cloud ecosystems including Azure Platform billing and governance.
- Manage support tickets/requests end to end with full accountability and ownership.
- Provide email, phone and chat-based support.
- Maintain customer communications and ensure client satisfaction.
- Involve right backend technical teams as and when required.
- Learn about C3 product (Trainings will be provided) and handle support requests.
- Learn Cloud Technologies over the time and provide technical support for CSP Control Center.
- Ensure C3 partner environment health with respect to data (Training will be provided).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, self-starter/self-motivated and highly eager to learn new technologies.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure services.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem
- Freshers (B.Tech/BCA and similar related degree)
- Oct 2021: No Stipend
- Nov 2021: Stipend shall be paid.
- Dec 2021: Stipend shall be paid.
- Jan 2022: Converted to Full Time Employee OR internship discontinued (based on performance and evaluations during internship)
How to Apply:
- Head to Microsoft Learn and complete some of the self-learning around Microsoft Cloud. Here are some of the recommended one’s, however, feel free to choose other courses on Microsoft Learn.
- if you enjoyed what your learnt and you think you would enjoy working around MS Cloud technologies, update your CV with everything you learnt from Microsoft Learn and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for Application Support Engineer Trainee – Your Name “
- Our team will call you and schedule discussions for shortlisted candidates. If you are not shortlisted, you’d receive a corresponding intimation email.
- Last date to apply: 17th September 5.00PM IST (It is recommended to apply as early as possible, as there are limited seats).
- Internship start date: 27th September 2021
- Location: Remote
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience