- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: General Shift
- Experience Level: 3 to 10 years' experience.
- Work Profile: Handling Bookkeeping.
Spektra Systems is seeking a Senior bookkeeper to handle the financial affairs. Please see the accountabilities and desired profile.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
- Sending invoices to customers
- Reconciling the payments
- Mapping with invoices
- Categorize payments against correct categories for non-invoice payments
- Analyze spend vs revenue against correct categories, identify issues and work with stakeholders to resolve them.
- Track bills & expenses received from vendors, approve payments
- Review reimbursements and ensure to be tracked under correct categories
- Run payroll (with any allowances updated)
- Proven skills and experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of XERO, Quickbooks, Zoho, Fresh Books, or other accounting applications
- Knowledge and experience in USA & India bookkeeping/accounting.
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for Bookkeeper”