Content Writer – Cloud Technologies
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: Whenever you want.
- Experience Level: 5+ Years
- Work Profile: Develop high quality technology content across product documentation, blog, tech marketing and enablement.
Spektra Systems is looking for an experienced technology content writer to develop product documentations, technical marketing content, blogs, enablement guides etc for Spektra’s products (CSP Control Center, CloudLabs etc).
You would be an experienced writer with cloud technologies fundamental’s with strong focus on Microsoft Cloud tech stack.
- Develop Technology content for Spektra’s products and Public Cloud Platforms(Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Write high quality technology blog.
- Develop technical marketing content
- Develop Cloud Technologies related documentation.
- Develop and review technology training documentation and lab guides.
- Product documentation for developers, end users and business professionals.
- Work with product marketing, leadership, engineering and customers to define better adaption and usage experiences.
- Organize the information and content in a fashion where it can be consumed effectively.
- Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to develop the just enough infomration to get the job done.
- Coordinate Localization efforts
- Ensure that branding and styling is followed across the board.
- Experienced in developing high quality technical content for SaaS applications and/or cloud technologies.
- Must be familiar with Cloud Platforms(Azure, AWS and Google)
- Experience with required development tools.
How to Apply:
Please send your profile (CV/Resume) along with your portfolio including links/references to your best work. Send out the email to email@example.com with subject line “Technical Content Writer – Application”.