DevOps Professional – CloudLabs
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: US and India Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 1 years to 5 years (Multiple Positions]
Spektra Systems is seeking a DevOps Professional to work on CloudLabs. This role would include building and onboarding new tracks and technologies to CloudLabs Platform using various DevOps methodologies and Automation
Responsibilities (Varying, From level to level):
- Develop DevOps Solutions and Packages for new technologies, training and Labs being added to CloudLabs
- Build Azure ARM Templates, Automation Scripts(Shell/Powershell) etc.
- Build Security policies, custom roles and scripts for lab environments
- Understand and determine solution feasibility based on requirements.
- Lead a team of engineers and maintain the delivery cycle. [For lead Role Only]
- Must be open to learn and master new technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile (Varying, From level to level):
Must Have (Implementation Experience, Expert knowledge, and/or ownership of):
- Azure ARM Templates Experience
- Automation Including Powershell scripts, Shell scripts etc.
- Azure and Cloud Fundamentals
- DevOps Fundamentals
Good to Have (Varying, From level to level):
- Azure DevOps
- Containers technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Resume for CloudLabs DevOps”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience.