Software Developer Trainee
- Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Remote
- Time: IST
- Experience Level: Freshers
- Work Profile: Front End (AngularJS)
Full Stack Developer
Spektra Systems is seeking to hire development trainee’s who possesses a passion for solving problems and for emerging technologies. This is a technical role responsible for analyzing, documenting, creating, testing, and delivering solutions in a .Net-centric environment. You likely have a home lab where you play with new tech and keep on developing new stuff based on emerging technologies. You love driving technology solutions such as Cloud, Web API’s, Web Applications .NET, databases etc.
You should be a fresh graduate/ post graduate with good communication skills and passion for at least one area in software technologies (Development/ QA/ Design/ Deployment) You will focus on learning about the software development practices, and can expect to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen career field.,
You will be working on one or more technologies listed below. It is not required to have skills around these technologies for the interview process, however it may help.
- Expertise on C# .NET Stack development
- Developing and Consuming REST API’s
- Microsoft SQL
- Web Applications development
- Azure Development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio Online/Visual Studio Team Service/Git, JSON, Build and Release
- Azure PaaS technologies
- Oct 2021: No Stipend
- Nov 2021: Stipend shall be paid.
- Dec 2021: Stipend shall be paid.
- Jan 2022: Converted to Full Time Employee OR internship discontinued (based on performance and evaluations during internship)
How to Apply:
- Send your latest CV to email@example.com with subject line “Application for Software Developer Trainee – Your Name“
- It would be good to add your development experience/skills, interests, and any relevant profiles (GitHub, HackerRank etc) in your CV.
- Our team will call you and schedule discussions for shortlisted candidates. If you are not shortlisted, you’d receive a corresponding intimation email.
- Last date to apply: 17th September 5.00PM IST (It is recommended to apply as early as possible, as there are limited seats).
- Internship start date: 27th September 2021
- Location: Remote
- Internship is not a guarantee of full-time employment. Full time employment is purely based on performance during the internship.
- Spektra Systems does not charge candidates or interns at any stage during the recruitment process. Please do not make any payments to anyone in related matters, if you are asked for any payment by anyone on behalf of Spektra Systems, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be careful and validate sender in all email communications and stay alert to identify any potential frauds and phishing.
- Please do not apply if you not interested in a full-time employment upon completion of internship. If you’ve other plans, it is better to let other deserving students take this opportunity.
- This intern-to-hire program does not cover any development role or technologies.