Inside Sales Representative
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: US and India Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 2 to 5 years
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day, showcasing products and doing live demonstrations, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Responsibilities (Varying, From level to level):
- Act as Key Sales Contact for CloudLabs and/or CSP Control Center
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives and product teams for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Must be interested learning about Cloud Computing technologies.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Must be familiar with IT technology Sales and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient with corporate productivity(MS Office, CRM and web presentation tools.
- Comfortable in learning new technologies and trends regularly.
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Resume for Inside Sales Rep”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience