IT Project Manager
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA Shift
- Experience Level: 5 + years
Spektra Systems is seeking an IT Project Manager who possesses a passion for people and for emerging technologies. You are someone who is responsible as the captain of the ship. You are a confident, skilled client consultant, adept at listening to client challenges and recommending solutions as well as an effective partner working with the internal team. You’ll participate in planning projects, cost estimation, people planning, customer satisfaction and customer handling.
You will be dealing with customers based out North America and will be responsible for service delivery from India delivery center. You will be responsible for coaching and motivating team of engineers to deliver exceptional customer experience.
You will be owning projects delivery and daily operations related to technologies including Cloud Infrastructure, Data Center Infrastructure, End User support and service desk.
- Accountable for the business unit service delivery.
- Responsible for Project Planning, Customer Satisfaction and overall Project delivery.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with respective stakeholders.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Handle team management, availability, productivity enhancement.
- Lead a team of 10+ engineers and maintain the delivery cycle.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- 5 + years of experience in managing a team of engineers, consultant and technicians.
- Should have fundamental technical skills around Cloud, IT Infrastructure and end user support practices in general.
- Experience in providing outsourced managed services.
- Experience in dealing with customers based out of North America
- Must have exceptional soft skills around
- Verbal and Written communication
- Time management
- Must have experience in coaching engineers to success.
- Prior experience in managing a service desk/NOC environment.
How to Apply:
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for IT Project Manager”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.