- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA Shift
- Experience Level: 5+ Years
Position Description and Purpose:
In this role you are firmly in the driver’s seat. From driving projects to completion and managing team morale to interfacing with senior management and recommending tweaks to our processes, this is a role where you can leave your mark.
This position oversees the technical support program in an MSP environment. This position may perform additional job duties related to HR/operations.
- Program Management – 50%
- Organizing daily activities based on the current projects and goals of the organization.
- Recommending new SOPs that support the organization’s objectives.
- Coming up with sustainable goals for the team.
- Working with senior management to revise plans for the team.
- Evaluating and assessing the programs’ strengths and weaknesses, including whether resources are assigned to the appropriate projects.
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure deliverables and goals are met
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals.
- People Management – 40%
- Directly manage the resources on the nighttime team to ensure they are meeting their deliverables and goals.
- Conduct regular one on ones with your team.
- Ensure that team members have access to the necessary resources (hard and soft resources)
- Working with direct managers to ensure expectations and due dates are being met.
- In conjunction with senior management, works to reallocate projects, tasks, and people as necessary.
- Coach your reports on better communication, comprehension, time management, and prioritization.
- Work with outside resources to ensure proper communication training for overnight team
- Strategically improving team morale in collaboration with senior leadership.
- Improving time efficiency and velocity of task completion across team.
- Working in conjunction with the daytime management to ensure both teams work together and fostering a good team environment and relationship.
- Other Projects – 10%
How to Apply:
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for Program Manager”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.