Senior UX Designer
Role: Design Amazing user experiences for various Spektra products, Impacts experience for 20K+ users every month
Spektra Systems is seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to design products impacting 20K + users every month. If you are someone who thrive for impactful experiences and follows philosophy – “Design is never done” this may be a fit for you.
You would be master of UI/UX designing tools (Adobe or anything else of your preference). You are creative and understands building SaaS application experiences in a B2B and B2C segment.
- Own the UI/UX aspects for Spektra products. (CloudLabs, CSP Control Center, Cloud Events and many more)
- Establish, Improve and innovate an agile design process while working with various teams.
- Design impactful experiences across applications, brochures, newsletters, marketing content etc.
- Be a mentor and coach to other UX team members.
- Understand end users prospective and be an advocate for the users.
- Keep innovating towards making the life better for users by improving designs and adding features.
- Work with leadership, marketing, product teams and customers and set everyone for sucess.
- Experience designing B2B and B2C SaaS applications.
- Great visual designing skills
- Must have designed and shipped multiple B2B/B2C applications before.
- Expert on the designing tools.
- Think beyond UI/UX for the product.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your profile (CV/Resume) along with your portfolio including links/references to the applications you’ve designed and shipped. Send out the email to email@example.com with subject line “Senior UX Designer – Application”.