Support Engineer – Azure and M365
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA & US Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 1 years to 5 years (Multiple Positions]
- Work Profile: Technical Support - Microsoft Cloud (Azure/M365)
Technical Support Specialist: CloudLabs (Azure/M365)
Spektra Systems is seeking a support specialist for providing technical support for trainings and events happening through it’s platform CloudLabs. You’d be a part of a dynamic team responsible for building and supporting many of labs and workshops every month. This profile is for technical support to instructors and learners doing Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and related technologies lab.
This role is perfect fit for someone interested in becoming a technical journalist (jack of all), 50% of your time will go in learning modern cloud technologies and rest 50% in supporting them.
- Learn and master the labs offered by Spektra Systems through CloudLabs platform. It includes a wide range of technologies around Azure, M365 and related cloud platforms.
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by learners and instructors during and prior to the workshop.
- Provide phone and chat-based support during workshops
- Maintain customer communication and ensure client satisfaction during and prior events
- Learn Cloud Technologies over the time and provide technical support for cloud technologies.
- Test the Labs and scenarios to ensure we are always up to date.
- Optimize the lab environment and experiences.
- Build and test Automation using ARM templates, PowerShell/Shell Scripts etc.
Desired Profile (Implementation/Support Experience, Expert knowledge, and/or ownership of):
You should have deep expertise in one or more technologies from the below and should be open to learn other technologies.
- Azure IaaS and PaaS Solutions
- Microsoft 365
- Identity Solutions (Azure AD, Windows AD)
- Automation Including ARM Templates PowerShell scripts, Shell scripts etc.
- DevOps Fundamentals
- General Networking
- Microsoft Infrastructure and Server technologies: Windows Server OS, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/FileServer etc
- Virtualization: Hyper-V, CSV, Storage Spaces, Virtual Networking, Migrations etc
- Windows Server: OS, DNS, AD, DHCP, File Server
- Linux Server OS: Linux (primarily CentOS, and Ubuntu). Pub/Priv keys, SSH, PuTTY, etc., Linux/Unix command line, LAMP stack.
- AWS Fundamentals
- GCP Fundamentals
- Night-shift Schedule (there could be rotation depending on schedule).
- Provide voice and chat-based support.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for CloudLabs Technical Support Specialist”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience
Please note that this is a pure technical support role where you will be expected to learn and master latest and greatest cloud technologies regularly and provide support for them.