Technical Support Specialist
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Time: India Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 2 years to 5 years (Multiple Positions]
- Work Profile: Technical Support - Providing end-user support. Must have prior experience in a similar capacity.
Spektra Systems is seeking an End User support engineer who possesses a passion for people and for emerging technologies. You will be supporting end users of Spektra, based out of India. You will be monitoring the tickets and provide remote support over email, IM, teams, Phone etc.
Desired Profile (Implementation/Support Experience, Expert knowledge, and/or ownership of):
You should have deep expertise in one or more technologies from the below and should be open to learn other technologies.
• Microsoft 365
• Identity Solutions (Azure AD)
• General Networking
• Must have experience in supporting end users through Voice, email, and IM.
• Must have experience in supporting a Cloud native organization.
• Strong understanding of Windows 10, Microsoft office and general system administration.
• Experience in asset management and setting up laptop/desktops for users.
**Mandatory requirement**: Expert level Understanding of Microsoft Cloud related solutions. (Azure, Microsoft 365, and EMS – Intune/AIP)
• Experience with ticketing and time tracking procedures.
• Relentless client-focus, and ability to consistently deliver high-quality customer service.
• Adherence to workflow best practices: attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
• Ability to accurately schedule and effectively balance multiple short and long-term project work for timely completion.
• Ability to work autonomously and with other members of the technical and operations teams.
• Provide day to day technical support to end users (Tech Savvy users).
• Monitor end-user tickets and ensure resolution within defined SLA.
• Troubleshoot reported issues and complete assigned tasks according to SLA in Ticketing tools.
• Supports Windows and Apple macOS based Laptop, Desktop and Servers for hardware and software related issues.
• Support Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and general systems related issues.
• Provision, decommission laptops, and servers remotely, following our standard best practices.
• Provision and decommission users in AD and Microsoft 365
• Support Microsoft 365 technologies for end-users.
• Support various collaboration and messaging technologies, primarily including Microsoft Teams.
• Support end-users RDS/WVD/AVD access.
• Asset Management & tracking.
• Setup new computers for employees and dispatch.
• Managing and administering patching processes and best practices for Windows, Office, third party applications across physical, and mobile endpoints
• Installation of hardware, software applications, security updates, service packs, etc.
• Create metrics, monitoring and system reports for a higher level of information, i.e., trends analysis and management of the “health” of environment
• Provide documentation and update internal knowledgebase articles
• Follow IT change management governance & process
• Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration, from initiation to close.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the global organization to implement change through structured change management process
• Resolve complex issues and conflicts
• Learn the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies and provide solutions with using latest technologies.
• Learn Ticket management tools, internal/external communication, and processes to deliver top quality service.
• Analyze, identify, and remediate issues within infrastructures.
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services by pursuing continuing education both inside and outside of work to maintain professional expertise.
• Provide voice and chat-based support for our end users.
How to Apply:
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for Technical Support Specialist”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience