Consultant – Data Security & Privacy
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: General India Time Zone
- Experience Level: 5 to 8 years
Spektra Systems is information security & privacy professional to drive security and privacy initiatives for Spektra’s SaaS products. You will be responsible for keeping Spektra’s products and processes compliant and secure and keep our audit status
- Develop strategy on security & privacy for SaaS offerings and based on that, create/modify security policies, procedures and any other required artefacts
- Identify gaps in SaaS offerings security architecture and create a plan to close the gaps by means of updated processes, procedures, industry certifications etc.
- Lead the response to security & privacy related clients’ questionnaire on SaaS offerings
- Monitor access to all systems and maintains access control profiles on computer network and systems. Track documentation of access authorizations to all resources.
- Prepare for security and compliance related audits including but not limited to GDPR, SOC1, SOC2, Microsoft SSPA, CCPA and other related compliance and security audits.
- Conduct Internal audits and keep evidence
- Responsible for representing and driving all external audits.
- Responsible for staying abreast of the latest industry security practices and technologies
- Meet with clients and Business Owners to analyze, document, and define requirements associated with new development or maintenance and enhancements to existing security roles and permissions. Review completed roles/permissions with users to ensure requirements are fully met.
- Deliver services that meet regulatory specifications. Work with internal and external auditors to document and confirm that all security administrative duties are properly performed as well as demonstrate overall compliance.
Ensure project and client alignment with company security standards where applicable.
- This is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible for defining the security and privacy policies and keep required artifacts to ensure we are always compliant and ready for audits. .
- 3 to 5 years of experience in information security and privacy related role for SaaS or related technology segment.
- Must have experience in handling SOC 2 or other similar level for audits.
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Resume for Data Security & Privacy”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience