Data Validation Specialist
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: General Shift
- Experience Level: Freshers
Spektra Systems is seeking a Data Validation Specialist for various level providing support for its platform C3 – CSP Control Center. This profile is Semi-Technical, includes non-technical management, scheduling, and support along with basic technical support for cloud technologies. This role provides you extensive opportunities to learn and master Microsoft Azure & other cloud products.
• Ensure C3 partner environment health with respect to data (Training will be provided).
• Involve right backend technical teams as and when required.
• Maintain customer communications and ensure client satisfaction.
• Learn about C3 product (Trainings will be provided) and work closely with the support team.
• Produce reports based on analysis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL is must.
• Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• A high level of mathematical ability.
• The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
• Problem-solving skills.
• A methodical and logical approach.
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, self-starter/self-motivated and highly eager to learn new technologies
Please send out profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resume for Data Validation Specialist” in subject line.
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience.