Program Manager – Support Delivery
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 5+ Years
- Managing BAU activities by coordinating with the support team and ensure deliverables are met on daily basis.
- Ready to work with manager on new initiatives and implement the same for the team.
- Implement, monitor & track support related metrics including IR, SLA, Escalations etc are followed by the team.
- Ensure that team members have access to the necessary resources to perform their daily activities.
- Ensure to get project related documentation done from team as and when required.
- Monitor whether the Stakeholder communications happen at right time as part of deliveries.
- Active participation in managing Shift Rosters by coordinating with Shift Leads.
- Coach team on better communication and delivery management.
- Working with Senior management to identify sustainable goals for the team.
- Ensure team is compliant to internal processes.
- Publish Weekly/Monthly Reports around Support Operations, SLAs, Productivity, Cloud Spend etc.
- Proactively validate support pipeline and ensure delivery readiness.
- EMEA Time Zone (1.00PM IST to 10.00PM IST). Should be Willing to be available on call during weekends and odd hours (Occasional scenarios)
- Must have experience in managing high performance 24*7 Support Center in an IT/ITES environment.
- Must have exceptions customer communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must have fundamental technical knowledge of cloud computing and related general IT concepts.
- Self-Starter with a zeal to improvise and optimize operations.
- Onboarding & Training new team members (including freshers)
How to Apply :
Send out profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Resume for Program Manager – Support Delivery”
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience