Remote Support Engineers – End User & Cloud
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: US and India Shift Positions
- Experience Level: Fresher to 2 years (Multiple Positions across Levels)
Designation: Remote Support Engineer – End User & Cloud
Spektra Systems is seeking professional for remote support for end user and cloud. “If you’re a good remote support and end user support engineer, We’ll help you become an expert on Microsoft Cloud”
- Provide Technical Support to US Customers for Office 365, User management etc
- Provide End user support for Windows 10, MS Office, One Drive, MacOS, Printers and related technologies.
- Perform and maintain user provisioning and de-provisioning tasks.
- Learn the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies and provide solutions with using latest technologies.
- Learn Ticket management tools, internal/external communication and processes to deliver top quality service.
- Analyze, identify, and remediate issues within client infrastructures.
- Windows Server Management and Monitoring
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services by pursuing continuing education both inside and outside of work to maintain professional expertise.
- Provide voice and chat based support for our Customers.
- Experience with ticketing and time tracking procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Preffered)
- Relentless client-focus, and ability to consistently deliver high-quality customer service.
- Adherence to workflow best practices: attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Ability to accurately schedule and effectively balance multiple short and long-term project work for timely completion.
- Ability to work autonomously and with other members of the technical and operations teams.
Must be willing to work on full night shift schedule along with optional rotational shifts.
Please send out profiles to email@example.com with “Resume for Cloud Support Engineer” in subject.
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things.Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience.