Service Desk Engineer – Remote Support
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: Pacific Time
- Experience Level: 0 to 5 years
- Work Profile: Service Desk & Remote Support - Microsoft Cloud
Spektra Systems is seeking professional handling service desk in an remote support organization. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will be working towards customer success. You will have opportunity to learn Microsoft Cloud (Azure/O365/Intune etc) and upscale to technician levels. If you’re a good services desk and/or end user support engineer, we’ll help you become an expert on Microsoft Cloud.
- Handle Service desk for providing support to customers based out of West US area.
- Handle phone and email based incoming support requests and route to appropriate teams for resolution.
- Provide Technical Support for Office 365, User management etc.
- Provide End user support for Windows 10, MS Office, One Drive, MacOS, Printers and related technologies.
- Provide End user support for hardware related issues.
- Perform and maintain user provisioning and de-provisioning tasks.
- Learn the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies and provide solutions with using latest technologies.
- Learn Ticket management tools, internal/external communication, and processes to deliver top quality service.
- Analyze, identify, and remediate issues within client infrastructures.
- Windows Server Management and Monitoring
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services by pursuing continuing education both inside and outside of work to maintain professional expertise.
- Provide voice and chat-based support for our Customers.
- Monitor client On-prem and cloud resource performance and report and remediate issues.
- Work on the procurement of hardware and software requirements for clients with vendors.
- Experience with ticketing and time tracking procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Must)
- Relentless client-focus, and ability to consistently deliver high-quality customer service.
- Adherence to workflow best practices: attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Ability to accurately schedule and effectively balance multiple short and long-term project work for timely completion.
- Ability to work autonomously and with other members of the technical and operations teams.
- Frequently follow-up with other members of the team, clients, and vendors to move tickets and projects to resolution and completion.
- Ability to report, troubleshoot and fix issues on the client infrastructure and End user computers pro-actively to prevent
Please send out profiles to email@example.com with “Resume for Service Desk Engineer” in subject.
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience.