Sr. End User Support Engineer
- Location: Anywhere in India/Remote
- Time: EMEA & US Shift Positions
- Experience Level: 2+ Years
- Work Profile: Providing end-user support for US Based Customers. Must have prior experience in a similar capacity.
Spektra Systems is seeking a Sr. End User support engineer who possesses a passion for people and for emerging technologies. You will be supporting end users of our customers, based out of US area. You will be monitoring the tickets and provide remote support over email, IM, teams, Phone etc.
- Provide day to day technical support to end users based out of Seattle Area
- Monitor end-user tickets and ensure resolution within defined SLA.
- Provide superior client experience and strengthen relationships with customers.
- Troubleshoot reported issues and complete assigned tasks according to SLA in Ticketing tools.
- Supports Windows and Apple macOS based Laptop, Desktop and Servers for hardware and software related issues.
- Support Windows 10, Microsoft Office and general systems related issues.
- Provision, decommission laptops, and servers remotely, following our standard best practices.
- Provision and decommission users in AD and Microsoft 365
- Support Microsoft 365 technologies for end-users.
- Support various collaboration and messaging technologies, primarily including Microsoft Teams.
- Support end-users RDS/WVD access.
- Managing and administering patching processes and best practices for Windows, Office, third party applications across virtual, physical and mobile endpoints
- Installation of hardware, software applications, security updates, service packs, etc.
- Create metrics, monitoring and system reports for a higher level of information, i.e., trends analysis and management of the “health” of environment
- Provide documentation and update internal knowledgebase articles
- Follow IT change management governance & process
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration, from initiation to close.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the global organization to implement change through structured change management process
- Resolve complex issues and conflicts
- Must have: experience in supporting US based customer through Voice, email and IM.
- Strong understanding of Windows 10, Microsoft office and general system administration.
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Cloud related solutions. (Azure, Microsoft 365 and EMS – Intune/AIP)
- Knowledge of principles of Service Management (Support and Delivery)
- Knowledge and understanding of systems life cycles
- Strong grounding in all areas of Infrastructure Technology and Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Note: Please apply if you’re attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you’re actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. This is true hands-on role where you’ll be working every day on tickets and new projects. This will involve new technologies learning and improving existing solutions. Please do not apply if you are not doing technical hands-on or support end users on daily basis in your current role.
Also note that responsibilities and expected skills are subjective to level and years of experience.
Send out profiles at email@example.com with Subject Line “Sr. End User Support Engineer”